Shashi in fancy dress!!! Guess where....

While I mull over my next post, here are some gratuitous screencaps of my current favorite - Shashi Kapoor - in some unusual costumes. Can any of you guess what movies they are from?

Yes, I've taken a page out of The Memsaab Story and decided to have my own trivia feature - Guess-time! The first one to guess it right gets err... umm... *scratching my head* ... Got it - the winner gets to be Bollywood ka Boss on Old is Gold!
Update June 17, 2008. Here are the answers:
1. Red-capped Shashi from Heeralal Pannalal (1978), where his co-stars were Randhir Kapoor, Zeenat Aman and Neetu Singh.
2. Shashi-joker was seen in Yeh Dil Kisko Doon (1963), co-starring Ragini and Jeevan.
3. The faux-neta in Chor Machaye Shor (1974) which co-stars Mumtaz and Danny.
4. Dacoit Shashi in Ganga Aur Suraj (1980). The movie also features Sunil Dutt, Reena Roy and Sulakshana Pandit.

Comments