Happy Holidays!!!

Friends, blogizens and readers, its that time of the year again when my favorite jodi comes to the fore � me and my holidays. :-) Yup you got it right � Old is Gold is on a Christmas vacation to the old country. And the old country sadly, isnt India this time but the UK (also known as Vilaayat in my favorite Bollywood oldies) which will certainly be a lot warmer than the arctic Calgary! Big Ben, here I come!!!
Hope you all have as good a time in your holiday season as I intend to! See you again next year. In the meantime, here�s a picture I happened to come across a while ago. Can you identify the actor and actress in the snap? Hint: he went on to become a famous Bollywood actor and she became a famous Pakistani actress.
Pran and Noorjehan in Khaandaan
Update 6 Jan 2009:
Everybody got it right! Yes, it is Pran and Noor Jehan and Richard correctly identified the film as 1942�s Khaandaan. I ran across the pic while browsing through the delightful �Yesteryear Actresses� thread on Hamara Forums. (Do check the thread � its chockful of interesting facts/gossip and great pics of Bollywood actresses from all decades.) If it hadnt been for the accompanying caption, I would have had a hard time identifying the two � but all of you identified him, instantly!

Comments