Fairy Godmother came calling (part I) � my favorite Bolly-beauties

Cinderella�s Fairy Godmother and I became quite good friends while I was researching the Brothers Grimm. So every time Cinderella needs a coach, Fairy Godmother drops into town and comes over to visit yours truly. This time she finally asked me to make a wish � YESSS!!! I thought only of you readers, and asked her to screencap Scaramouche for me so that Stewart Granger in his full swash-buckling glory could be presented to you! But fairy godmother (FGm) told me to be selfish and ask for myself. Since she twisted my arm, I decided to let go and told her that I would really like to be a better person � both physically as well as mentally. As a huge movie lover my choices followed (of course) the models of movie-land. FGm said that she is tired of women wanting to look like Audrey Hepburn, Keira Knightley, et al and could I please choose something different? Of course! I could choose from Bollywood. So here�s my list that is just about ready to be mailed out to FGm.

Neetu Singh�s cuteness:
Neetu Singh
Please FGm, make me as cute as Neetu Singh so I can rock bell-bottoms and mini-skirts inspite of being a bit plump. She also looked like such a fun person to hang out with - all that bubbly charm� 



Asha Bhosle�s voice:
asha_bhosle
You have to give me that beautiful, honey-sweet, sensuous voice that I may serenade my love with Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko, nazar nahin churana sanam� (You have stolen my heart, but dont steal away from my eyes) in a voice that never grows old.
Helen�s dancing skills:
helen FGm, please give me the dancing genes of Helen so I can do classical dancing, cabaret, cha cha cha, shimmy or any other kind of dance and look deliriously happy doing all of these!
aishwarya_rai
Aishwarya�s beauty:
Grant me the glamorous beauty of picture-perfect Aishwarya. Her face is like a marble statue with every feature carefully chiseled into perfection.
Sharmila�s style and dimples:
Sharmila Tagore
Give me the style, the charm and the dimples of Sharmila Tagore that I may make the most ridiculous bouffants look stylish, the most revealing two-piece bikinis look classy and when I flash those to-die-for dimples even females cant help being distracted.
Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri�s smile:
I want Madhuri Dixit�s million-watt smile. Now thats a smile that can blind and charm all in one go! Nobody with normal eyesight can remain unaffected by it.
Hema�s agelessness:
hema_malini
Let me age like Hema Malini so that I grow more gorgeous as I grow older and eclipse all the younger beauties!

bipasha_basu
Bipasha Basu�s figure:
Not for me Kareena�s size 0 figure. I want the full-figured loveliness that is Bipasha�s. And while talking of her, I wouldnt mind having her husky voice either.
Rani Mukherjee�s charm:
rani_mukherjee
Now here�s a lady who can make the girl-next-door look glamorous and give the sexy babes a run for their money. I want her charm!
madhubala

Madhubala�s presence:
She lights up anything she�s in � a bad movie, a black and white poster or even a rather boring costume drama. I can watch grass grow if she�s in it! Its her charm and vitality, not to mention her beauty all of which add up to a formidable PRESENCE and I want it, too�
There being more gorgeous beauties in Bollywood than I can accommodate on my wish-list, I�ll stop here. And lest you think I am going for external beauty alone, let me tell you that I do plan to ask FGm to build up my character as well! That list will take a lot more work though, and I would appreciate your inputs about what filmi female characters� characteristics I should emulate.

Comments