Kishore Kumar A Sikh?

On complete side note doesn't Kishore Kumar look like Mohnish Behl here?


We all know that Kishore Kumar is Bengali but while I was browsing the net I came across this article ( posted by Flexon 001) about Yogeeta Bali and Kishore Kumar's wedding. In the article it says that Kishore converted to Sikhism (Yogeeta is a Sikh) in order to marry Yogeeta in Sikh ceremony. I'm a Sikh myself and I'm pretty sure you do not need to change your religon in order to get married according Sikh customs and rites. If Kishore indeed did do this did he convert back when he divorced? All in all this is an awsome read!


Here's the link for the article:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4615/post1841137548606.jpg

Check out Shammi Kapoor & Mehmood at the wedding, is Dara Singh the guy sitting behind Shammi?

Comments