Khanna-o-Rama: Khanna Today teaser

No readers, I hadn't abandoned my blog. The blogiversary party kind of distracted me from movie-watching. After all, I only watch movies for the beautiful people in them, and they were right here on OiG�s blogthday party. So there wasn't much point in watching movies for them!
Now its time for a celebration of another sort � a blog-wide Khannathon! Yes, its time for each of us to indulge in some Khanna fandom and talk about our favourite Khannas. Since I don't believe in keeping secrets, I�ll tell you straight out that Vinod Khanna happens to be the most popular of the clan on OiG, but he isnt the only one. His jazz-loving son is gradually rising in the popularity stakes, here, and I wouldnt be surprised if he soon outranked his Papa with one good lead role in a well-made film.
Coming to the agenda for Khanna week, I am afraid that press of work-related deadlines makes it impossible for me to analyse the Khanna kontribution to kcinema, or even review any of the several Khanna-starrers that I�ve seen. So, I�m taking a shortcut and bringing you, instead, select articles from Filmi Times� enormously popular column - Khanna Today � this week. They�ll bring you up-to-speed with some significant happenings in the world of Khannas, both in the present and in the past.
Here�s the first instalment:



A normal day in the Khanna household...
Trouble is brewing...

Comments