Katrina Kaif Is The Reason Behind Zarine Khan's Failed Career


When Zarine Khan entered Bollywood in 2010 with the Salman Khan starrer Veer she, like many B-town debutantes, hoped for a long and fruitful career in this highly aspired field. However, she apparently faced a different kind of a hurdle when she got compared with one of the top stars of the industry - Katrina Kaif. Zarine, who thinks this comparison worked for her disadvantage, spoke about it to Hindustan Times.

She said, "Even before my film was released, people started saying that the Veer heroine looks like so and so. And, the audience is such that they live with what they are fed. People didn�t even give me a chance. I guess the whole comparison with Katrina Kaif �affected my career. Katrina is a beautiful person and probably, if I weren�t in the same field as her, I�d be flattered by all the comparisons."

Do you think Zarine's career would have turned out differently if not for these comparisons?

Comments