Athiya Shetty I Don't Have Words To Express How I Feel For Salman Khan

Athiya Shetty is yet to make her Bollywood debut but, she says she loves acting and hopes to have a very long film career.

Athiya, is the daughter of Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty, and she will make her debut with superstar SKP�s production �Hero� with another newcomer Sooraj Pancholi. �My hearty lies with acting. I am very passionate about it. I enjoy being on sets. So, films are something that I am going to continue to do. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I am going to stay in the film industry for a very long time,� Athiya said. The actress confidently walked the ramp hand-in-hand with her �Hero� co-star Sooraj Pancholi at designer duo Shane and Falguni Peacock�s IBFW in show last night.

When asked if she ever thought of taking up modelling as a career, she said, �No I had never really given it much thought. I was pretty nervous on the ramp.� Sooraj Pancholi, son of actors Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, took to the platform to thank Salman for giving him the chance of a lifetime with �Hero�. �I don�t think I have words to express how I feel about Salman sir. He has given us the biggest platform and a dream break that any debutante can ask for. We are here because of him,� the 25-year-old actor said.

 �Hero� has been directed by Nikhil Advani and is a remake of Subhash Ghai�s directed 1983 Hero, which starred Jackie Shroff. Hero is releasing on September 27.

Comments