iPAGE - BEST AND CHEAP HOSTING SERVICE

Hi guys, Today my topic is about a webhosting company ipage, one of my long term hosting partner ipage.com since i start work. I already post a article in which I explained what exactly the web hosting is? and how important it is for us, for full article please visit  web hosting for beginners but today  I am focusing only on ipage and  try to explain why I am using it? what are its benefits etc.. 
I am using this web hosting company from last 5 years and I experienced all the good and bad features of this company but I must say from last 5 years this company is growing very professionally. Mine latest website http://ebuyzaar.com/ is also hosted under this company.
Why I am writing this?
As I said before I am using this company service from last 5 years .Initially I really get some difficulties for my ecommerce website but today when I check the company details it improves a lot. Not only customer point of view but also the services they are providing. Now they include more website builders, security and other features. so i thought to write a thanking article for them.:)
Services:
Ipage is a webhosting company who is  providing sharing hosting services as well dedicate hosting services for our websites.Visithere for more information about services.
Benefits of ipage:
  • Free domain name with one year hosting service
  • All core features like Unlimited Storage Space, Email accounts with customized domain name, Databases even for shared hosting service.
  • Full advance control panel  having File manager, FTP manager, Website backup software, Bandwidth and Disk usage monitor, Webmail and many more.
  • 24/7 networking monitoring
  • Visitors Static/Site Traffic Report
  • Designing and Building Tools like one click installs for content management systems like wordpress, Prestashop, drupal etc.
  • In built mobile optimized website builders like weebly etc.
  • Photo galleries like Gallery2, ZenPhoto etc.
  • Blogs like wordpress, Pixel Post etc.
  •  Forums like Gbook , phpBB etc.
  • Marketing Tools like 100$ Google AdWords offer, $100 Yahoo/Bing search credit, Free Yellowpages.com listing, one US base free toll free number.
  • Email Forwarding, Auto responders, Customizable Spam Filters.
  • Best Customer support in today time, Online help centre and ticketing system, 30-day money back guarantee when you buy a hosting service, live chat, email, 24/7 phone system. Calls answered in a minute of average.
  • Powerful affiliation program, I think maximum commission I found in this company.

In short, you name the service related to hosting company and you will find here.All services under one roof.
I am working as Web developer from last 5-6 years and I check other hosting services also but the improvement and growth I found in this company is amazing. Good Luck J
That�s all for today.  Hopefully I am successful to introduce you with a reliable company. Keep commenting J 

Looking for a reliable and cheap web hosting service, click here

Comments